SOUL-FI is a FIWARE Accelerator, funded by the European Commission within the FI-PPP (www.fi-ppp.eu) aiming to grow web-based, innovative solutions (open data and crowd sourced data) for smarter urban life of EU citizens (topics are quality of life, mobility, resource efficiency, tourism).
SOUL-FI will provide start up funding (open calls for € 5 million grants!) and targeted support services to talented entrepreneurs for bringing new products (web based apps and services) into the market.
SOUL-FI are looking for?
- Web entrepreneurs
proposing promising innovative ideas using FIWARE Technology (www.fi-ware.org/), with clear social and economic value.
Selected projects will benefit from a targeted, free of charge accelerating programme consisting of:
- Dedicated grants (€10.000 for Round A call, up to €75.000 for Round B call)
- Open, large scale, real world testing facilities (demonstrators – Round B) for most appealing solutions
- Tutoring , Mentoring/ Coaching, Matchmaking/ Networking support services
- Fund raising support for additional financing steps
How to apply?
A fast and simple submission process via the online F6S platform
When to apply?
The open call will have three cut off dates:
- Round A: 31.Oct.2014; 28.Feb.2015; 26.Jun.2015
- Round B: 28.Feb.2015; 26.Jun.2015; 16.Oct.2015