Time: 9am – 1pm
Venue: Hagley Road Village, Edgbaston, Birmingham. B17 8BHCome and join the debate on the challenges the care sectors face and the issues impacting on workers ability to continue to provide excellent care services.
Speakers will include:
- James Morris MP - (Halesowen and Rowley Regis) Chairs all Party Parliamentary Groups on Mental Health
- Barbara Skinner – Care Quality Commission
- Dr Rebecca Lewis – Dudley CCG
- Andrew Hindle– CCG Commissioner for long term conditions
- JonTomlinson – Director of Commissioning – Birmingham City Council