All over the country local and regional authorities are gearing up to bid into new funding programmes to support digital infrastructure investment. This seminar is your opportunity to gain insights into national and regional plans and to learn about the opportunities offered by new gigabit networks.
In this seminar you will learn about:
Regional Ambitions in Birmingham and the West Midlands
- Emerging plans for local full fibre and 5G network trials
- Serving communities and small businesses
- Industrial testbeds
- Smart city applications
New Government Digital Infrastructure Programmes
- Funding plans and schedules for:
- Local Full Fibre Networks
- 5G Trials
- Digital Infrastructure Investment Fund
- BDUK projects connecting rural communities
Private Sector Project Plans
- Regional and local fibre and wireless networks serving small businesses, cities and rural areas
- Ambitions of sectors and businesses eager for new affordable high speed connections.
Digital Birmingham are supporting partners INCA with this event. Raj Mack will deliver a presentation titled 'Digital Infrastructure Plans in the West Midlands'.
This seminar is free of charge. To book your place and for more information, please visit https://www.inca.coop/civicrm/...