Connected Local Government 2017: a festival of joined up thinking and events about a devolved and digitally enabled future
CLG Live 2017 will bring together innovators across local public services in rich mix of events, awards, workshops, masterclasses and showcases focused on a devolved and digitally enabled future.
The two-day event will be run in partnership with a range of organisations including the Local CIO Council, the Society of Chief Librarians, the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management, LARIA, ADASS Informatics Network, GoodThings Foundation, Women in IT, Socitm, the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network and Improvement and Efficiency West Midlands
Buy a one or two day ticket and mix and match your personal programme from:
- Local innovation pitches: two days’ worth of digitally-enabled developments set to disrupt local public services. Social care to planning, health to highways, security to crowdfunding
- Digital services workshops: planning; social care; waste & recycling; libraries
- Local CIO Council events: the cyber security debate; smart places workshop
- Improve your council website: learning from the Better Connected research findings
- The Better Connected Awards: 50 councils are in the running – is yours?
- Workshops, masterclasses, briefings, live video recordings: web security; accessibility; using data; future of local government, women in IT
Book now concessions available.
Who’s going to be there? Local authority, health, emergency services and transport authority digital, customer services, CIO, service and transformation leads, commercial suppliers to the sector, SMEs and startups including: NHS Digital, National Cyber Security Centre, Government Digital Service, VerifyLocal, GoodThings Foundation and partners, Verizon, ADASS Informatics Network, Chartered
Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM), Digital Health & Care Alliance, Improvement and Efficiency West Midlands (IEWM), Local Area Research & Intelligence Association (LARIA), ORCHA, Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI), Society of Chief Librarians, techUK, West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN), Axiell, CC2i, Zengenti, Crown Commercial Service, Digital Accessibility Centre, Firesouls, Granicus, Idox, Konnektis Communications Limited, LHM, Meritec, Ruckus, Texthelp, Yotta and FutureGov.
Organised by Boilerhouse Communications