All over the country local and regional authorities are gearing up to bid into new funding programmes to support digital infrastructure investment. This seminar is your opportunity to gain a deeper insight into national and regional plans and learn about the opportunities offered by new gigabit networks.
In this seminar you will learn about:
- Regional Ambitions in Birmingham and the West Midlands
- Emerging plans for local full fibre and 5G network trials
- Serving communities and small businesses
- Industrial testbeds
- Smart city applications
New Government Digital Infrastructure Programmes
- Funding plans and schedules for:
- Local Full Fibre Networks
- 5G Trials
- Digital Infrastructure Investment Fund
- BDUK projects connecting rural communities
Private Sector Project Plans
- Regional and local fibre and wireless networks serving small businesses, cities and rural areas
- Ambitions of sectors and businesses eager for new affordable high speed connections.
For more information and to book your FREE place, please visit https://www.inca.coop/civicrm/...