This is a partner event
A new future is on the horizon. 5G will unlock step changes in health, social, public and transport sectors in ways previously thought unfathomable.
That’s why 5PRING has brought you this one day information packed event on 5G’s possibilities in Smart Cities, so you can discover the innovation opportunities 5G could have in your organisation with the insight from innovation leaders in the space.
On Thursday 10 June, you’ll hear from industry experts, sector investors and founders that have successfully applied 5G to their business.
Key takeaways will be:
- What is 5G, and its importance in the market
- How other founders successfully capitalised on 5G enabled opportunities
- How the opportunities of 5G are perceived in the investment community
- How to start applying 5G to your business
Who is this for?
- Startups & SMEs looking to leverage 5G but don’t know where to start
- Startups & SMEs already leveraging 5G looking to take it one step further
- Any organisation in manufacturing, transport, green innovation or healthcare
Join Raj Mack, Head of Business Engagement for IT&DS Head of Business Engagement for an overview of the City Council's work on Smart Cities and how it will be working with city partners to transform and shape it's services.
For more information and to register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e...
One-off grants of £10,000 will be paid to 421 hospitality and leisure businesses in Birmingham which have previously missed out on…
Information, Technology & Digital Solutions (IT&D) responded swiftly to identify citizen need and develop new digital tools to…