This fully funded business bootcamp brings you a full day of expert support to help you identify resources and skills required to grow and develop your business through innovation. You will find out what funded support is available for you, your clients and your prospects.
This is perfect for:
- Technology companies
- and all those who supply them from accountants through business consultants to marketing professionals.
We have a wide range of speakers lined up from:
- Leading companies such as Uber and Gumtree
- Support organisations like the Manufacturing Technology Centre, Medilink and the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders
- Successful and inspiring local manufacturers
- Recognised business experts, such as EU expert Peter Wilding who will be explaining how your business can survive Brexit. Peter is accredited with having coined the term Brexit.
You will also have the chance to:
- Discover the funding and funded support available to you and your clients
- Engage in workshops for manufacturers on how innovation can help you to cut costs, increase efficiencies and grow your business and profits
- Explore the ground-breaking work being done at Aston University
The day will close with an evening workshop on Creating an Innovation Culture and Entrepreneurial Mindset Across Your Business. This will be run by Enploy whose clients include Gymshark, Barclays and UnLtd.
Business and Manufacturing Morning
The morning is perfect for manufacturers. There is a workshop custom-tailored for you on Overall Equipment Effectiveness. Find out how to get the most from your machinery with Adam Payne.
Running in parallel, service businesses you are in for a treat with Bart Dalton promising a very different take on business growth followed by a talk on how to get into the rail sector.
After a break, you’ll have a choice of taking a tour of the labs or hearing from a number of speakers including Tim Hughes from CCH Connex who will show you how to sweat your machinery with his talk on “Multiple Uses of Existing Assets”.
There are also talks from the Society of Motor Manufacturing and Traders, Medilink and others.
Technology in the Afternoon
The afternoon is focused on Technology with a talk on the Blockchain for Cavemen. You will find out how manufacturing and service businesses can benefit from the power of the Blockchain from Fausto Dassenno who has been Head of Product at e-bay and Gumtree.
We are delighted to have Peter Wilding, the EU expert who coined the term Brexit, speaking on How Your Business can Survive and Thrive Brexit.
There will then be another break and you can choose between a tour of the University labs if you missed it in the morning, or a series of talks starting with the legendary Martin Levermore MBE who is the CEO of Medical Devices Technology International.
There will also be talks on fully funded support from your business and the grants that are available.
We will break for dinner around 5pm.
Innovation in the Evening
In the evening, we have a workshop on innovation in your business. You will find out how you can spark the entrepreneurial spirit in you and your employees. Led by ground-breaking training company, Enploy, this promises to give you the tools you need to take your business to the next level.
This free event is a part of the Enabling Technologies & Innovation Competences Project activities. Delegates will be required to register for the project to attend. Please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e...
to book your place.