What personal information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information from you when you visit our website and use our Gravity Forms:
- Your name and contact information (such as your email address and phone number)
- Your IP address
- Your browser type and operating system
- Your browsing activity on our website
- The information you provide in our Gravity Forms
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services you request, such as sending you email newsletters or responding to your queries
- Improve our website and services
- Analyze your browsing activity to better understand your interests
- Target our marketing and advertising
- Process your payments
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website and services. These service providers are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose.
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies or other government officials if required to do so by law.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
You have the right to access your personal information, to correct any inaccuracies, and to request that your personal information be deleted. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Birmingham City Council
Thank you for visiting our website.